Thursday, May 31, 2012

Everybody Loves Pandas

I realize that my previous posts up until this point have been a bit negative and vulgar. After spending almost a week unemployed and no longer commuting 36 kilometers a day by bicycle, in Beijing traffic, I have reverted to my usual happy go lucky self and promise to try and keep this blog on more of a positive note. After all, who likes reading about shit, literally! 

Here are a couple photos of our visit to the Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center. It was a majestic place that captured the true beauty of the Sichuan province. We arrived early in the morning during feeding time and were able to see the Pandas at their most active.

When you live in such a crazy city like Beijing, it is too easy to forget that calm quiet places of peace and tranquility still exist. Luckily I have my eyes on the horizon as our new adventure draws nearer each day.




This little guy has been spending too much time commuting in Beijing traffic!!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are so cute! Posting your pictures from your travels and telling us your stories is a wonderful idea! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete